Ferrari is synonymous with the V12 engine, but a whole host of cars from the Prancing Horse have had motors with fewer cylinders. Known as the Admiral's Mondial, this 1955 Mondial Series II has a 2-liter four-cylinder motor, which became legendary on the racetrack. Painted an unusual blue, the car was ordered in the color by its first owner, François Picard. Admiral Robert Phillips purchased the car in 1960 and spent the first eight months of ownership getting the car back into drivable condition — and it's been his ever since. A recent 10-year restoration ensures that this Mondial is in pristine condition, and will come across the auction block August of 2018 at Pebble Beach.