Son of Enzo Ferrari, Alfredo "Dino" Ferrari had designed a dual overhead cam V6, before passing in 1956. A similar engine made its way into the Dino 206 GT, Ferrari's first mid-engine production car, and carried Dino's name. A 2.4-liter V6 was introduced in 1969, and would be the standard until production ended in 1974. The Dino 246 GT pictured here was completed in July 1973 with right-hand drive for the British market. The car came optioned with power windows and Cromodora wheels, finished in a brilliant Blue Metallizzato colorway over saddle leather interior. With a numbers-matching engine and gearbox and only 15,638 miles on the odometer, this is a beautiful example of Ferrari's first foray into mid-engine cars.